Advantages of the OPLCM instrument
- OPLCM is an instrument for rapid analysis of diesel fuel, and oil as well as for aviation kerosene in laboratory and factory environment. It is powered from 220V power line.
- Low temperature characteristics of aviation kerosene is determined with a laboratory test called “crystallization temperature detection”. During the course of the test the fuel sample is cooled down until paraffin OPLCMs are formed and detected with the optical monitoring system. The accuracy of the parameter is very important for safety of the plane flights.
- Temperature of motor oil freezing is detected using special sensor that records the moment of sample transition from solid state into liquid. In order to do that the sample is being cooled down until complete solidness, and after that the sensor system is turned on.
- In the same way to aviation kerosene, the principal of cloud point temperature determination for diesel fuel is based on short-range infrared transillumination of the sample.
- Dynamic viscosity is determined by rotation viscosimeter.
- The process information is shown on the liquid OPLCM display in all modifications of the instrument.
- The microprocessor processes the results of measurement.
- The external cryostat is not required, the built-in cryostat is made on Peltiye elements. Toxic coolants and dispensable are not used. The radiator of Peltiye element is cooled with water.
- The major goal of any laboratory is to provide the highest level of measurement results reliability. In order to increase the accuracy of temperature measurement the user can input correction data into nonvolatile memory.
- Instruments of OPLCM series meet all ISO 9001 requirements.