- Rapid screening to detect presence of pork on-the-spot.
- Quick, easy-to-use and cost-effective without expensive tools.
This test can detect approximately 10-20% (w/w) pork in gelatin based samples. The test is able to detect as low as 25 mg pork in 1ml test buffer.
Storage & Stability:
- Store at 4-28 ºC, do not freeze.
- Keep the test device sealed until used.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
Example of Commodities Tested:
Gelatin– Bovine gelatin, Plant gelatin
Dessert– Jelly, Marshmallow, Gummy, Pudding
PorcineTrace Rapid Test Kit – Gelatin cassette (20 pieces packed in individually sealed aluminum pouch).
- Two bottles of test buffer.
- 20 pieces of disposable collection tube.
- 20 pieces of disposable pestle
- 20 pieces of disposable pipette
- One copy of instruction manual (product insert)