- Determining octane numbers for motor petrols. Complies with ASTM D 2699-86, ASTM D 2700-86.
- Determining cetane numbers for diesel. Complies with ASTM D 4737-03, ASTM D 613, EN ISO 5165.
- Determining solidification temperature and diesel fuel type.
- Content of pour-point depressants for diesel fuels.
- Content of kerosine in diesel fuel.
- Petrol breakdown time (oxidative stability). Complies with ASTM D 525.
New oil products grade analyzer is manufactured on the basis of advanced high precision microprocessor. the instrument can be used together with a PC a laptop through USB interface. Analyzer uses automatic computer-based calibration, saving measured data in the instrument memory with analysis date and time followed by their transfer to the PC (in Microsoft Excel or txt format). The instrument has easy of control attrition and aggressive environments resistive 8-key antiglare keyboard (made in Germany).
When determining petrol breakdown time, the petrol brand is selected in the instrument. The instrument switches to corresponding operating mode. Oxidative stability determination complies with GOST 4039-88 (ASTM D 525)
The instrument uses the timer microchip, which allows storing measurement results with analysis date and time. These data can also be transmitted to the computer.
New computer software is included into the set.
- Electronic computing module
- Detector #1
- Sample imitator
- Software disk
- mini-USB cable
- Operations manual
- Warranty certificate
- Tool canvas bag