The operational principle of the Octane Meter lies in gasoline octane rating and diesel fuel cetane rating based on the analysis of change of properties of an dielectric permeability and electromagnetic induction.
Octane analyzer has the portable compact design and is used for on-line inspection of motor fuel quality in the field and laboratory conditions. The operating conditions of the Octane analyzer usage: ambient temperature from –10C to +30C, relative humidity 80% at 25 C, atmosphere pressure 84-106kPa. The device gets power from DC elements of type AA (supply voltage 6V).
Advantages of Octanemeter SX-100K
- You can take measurements and make the measurement table in Microsoft Excel format which include the information about sample at the same time;
- The correction of the measurment become much easier;
- The information about the work of octane tester, correction, and measurment data are display on the screen of the computer;
- Capability to update fuel parameters database (make an individual measurement program for customer needs).
The delivery package of Octane Meter Shatox SX-100K consists of the following components:
- Electronic unit;
- Sample imitator;
- User manual;
- RS 232 computer connecting cable;
- Software CD;
- Tool canvas bag;